A PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF NORTH BONDICompletely original home in this sought-after pocket of North Bondi are hard to find , this single-level semi presents a superb opportunity for creative transformation. Be inspired by luxurious neighbouring homes and explore the potential to revamp or recreate capitalising on its classic proportions, prized beach village setting and level, dual street access block. In need of a complete overhaul, it occupies a sunny block on the corner of Gould Street with a north to rear aspect.
- Prime location an easy 800m walk down to the beachfront
- Dilapidated condition, level block with a sunny north aspect
- Classic layout, 2 double bedrooms plus a sunroom and study
- Original features and timber floors ready for rejuvenation
- Exciting potential, scope for a second level addition STCA
- A blank canvas, the first time offered for sale in 50 years
- 200m to Shuk Bakery and O'Donnell Street Reserve Playground
- 500m to Seven Ways, walk to Bondis surf and cafe culture
- A deceased estate and therefore must go to auction
- Co-Agent Raine & Horne Double Bay, Peter Starr 0425 252525
35 Oakley Rd North Bondi NSW 2026
On-Site Saturday, 7 Mar 12:00 PM
164 sqm (approx)
90 sqm (approx)
View by appointment.