THE ESSENCE OF RELAXED HARBOURSIDE LUXURYCapturing the essence of relaxed harbourside luxury, this semi-like designer apartment occupies a prized and convenient position within the landmark Advanx. Leafy views and a private entertainers balcony create a wonderful connection with the outdoors while a well-conceived layout delivers a perfect environment for entertaining. Designed by Daryl Jackson and Robin Dyke Architects, Advanx is located on the edge of Rushcutters Bay, 2km east of the CBD, with Neild Avenues celebrated restaurants an easy lift ride away and close proximity to the buzz of Darlinghurst’s thriving culinary and cultural urban village. This is a must for those serious about creating the ultimate convenient life.
• Light-filled interiors, custom finishes and leafy views
• 2 double bedrooms with built-ins and a study nook
• Private master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite
• Entertainers’ kitchen with European appliances, ducted air
• Oversized living area and enormous balcony with leafy outlook
• Extensive built in storage, internal laundry, external louvers
• Secure car space and storage unit
• Security building, lift access, close to public transport
• Minutes to Harbour foreshores, Rushcutters Park and a vast array of casual and chic dining options
Advanx 1103/12-14 Neild Ave Darlinghurst NSW 2010
View by appointment.